Mathnium Community Edition is free to use.
Mathnium Community Edition is distributed under the following Freeware License Agreement:
FREEWARE LICENSE TERMS
Mathnium Community Edition is downloadable software which does not require payment of any license fee. The copyright owner and Licensor of Mathnium Community Edition is "Mathnium Associates" ( http://www.mathnium.com). This Freeware License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who downloads Mathnium Community Edition ("You") and the Licensor.
Mathnium Community Edition IS COPYRIGHTED AND THE OWNER OF THE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO Mathnium Community Edition, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS FREEWARE LICENSE.
Even though a license fee is not paid for use of Mathnium Community Edition, there are conditions for using it. As a condition for granting you a license to use Mathnium Community Edition, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. You are deemed to have read, understand, and have accepted all such terms and conditions upon executing a download of Mathnium Community Edition.
If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your license to use Mathnium Community Edition shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other action by the Copyright Owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use Mathnium Community Edition subject to Your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
- You are granted a license to use Mathnium Community Edition and
with the following restrictions.
- You may not disassemble, reverse-engineer, or by using any other method transform the software to expose the source code.
- You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use Mathnium Community Edition.
- You will not have any proprietary rights in and to Mathnium Community Edition. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to Mathnium Community Edition.
- Your license to use Mathnium Community Edition shall be revocable by the Licensor upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of Mathnium Community Edition beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
- Use of Mathnium Community Edition within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
- This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of Mathnium Community Edition.
- You accept Mathnium Community Edition on an "AS IS" and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of Mathnium Community Edition.
- THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO Mathnium Community Edition, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF Mathnium Community Edition, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, ONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
- This Freeware License shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California. You agree that all controversies pertaining to Mathnium Community Edition and/or this Freeware Agreement shall be brought in the courts of the State of California. You hereby submit to the jurisdictions of such court. However, federal courts located in the state of California shall have jurisdiction over copyright claims brought by the Licensor and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of federal court located in the State of California.
- Licensor's failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in Mathnium Community Edition shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Licensor's rights hereunder or under any provision of state or federal law.
Copyright © 2007 Mathnium Associates. All rights reserved.